Inspired by the specially developed factory bike that Loïc Larrieu raced to 3rd overall in the 2016 E2 World Championship, the WR450F EnduroGP is ready to win.
Standard features include a lightweight Akrapovič slip-on muffler, as well as factory-type graphics and Acerbis Tri-fit handguards. And for improved race performance the torque rich 450cc reverse-head engine runs with an optimized power character that can be easily adjusted with the optional Yamaha Power Tuner to suit different riding styles and changing conditions.
So if you like your race bike to stand out in the paddock and on the track, then the limited edition WR450F EnduroGP is right for you.
- Limited Edition WR450F EnduroGP
- Inspired by Outsiders Yamaha Official Enduro Team
- Lightweight titanium Akrapovič slip-on muffler
- High quality factory-style anti-scratch graphics
- Optimized ECU bike mapping
- Acerbis Tri-fit multi-function handguards
- Reverse head electric start 450cc engine
- Deep reserves of strong, linear torque
- Lightweight bilateral aluminium beam frame
- Class-leading AOS front forks
- Monocross link-type rear suspension
- Optional Power Tuner for adjustable mapping